Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Thoughts

It has been snowing in Texas. Yep. It's weird. It's cold. I do not do snow. As the soft, white snowflakes were falling gently outside my window, I was inside with my feather blanket and my laptop--dreaming beaches. I went through old photos, and have found a few gems that I will add to this post. Good times.

I discovered a fellow Twitterer (@StayAdventurous) and blogger (http://stayadventurous.wordpress.com/) today. Reading his blog has brought back many memories of my travels around the world: the people; the sunsets; the beaches; the plane rides. All of the adventures. As I sit here with my wool socks and hooded sweatshirt, he sits on a beach in Cabo San Lucas, Twittering pictures that make my green blood boil. StayAdventurous - don't you need an assistant?

Here's a few old pics...Share the dream!